Re: 21/22/23

I was told it was only 22/23. People for Campbelltown and East Hills
came down to 24/25 to get the train to Sydenham and change there.

Some guy went off at me because he was down on 24/25 before and
"Why wasn't I told about this before?". Of course, you can blame me,
its MY fault that somebody upstairs decided to act smartly and apply
the HOT principle :)

Apparently Town Hall was closed for a short time as well.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au