(NSW) Staff can't win...(PC Terrorgraph goes mad?)

In today's Terrorgraph (25/9) there was a story that some persons from non
Australian countries are complaining that (presumably) CityRail staff have
been having a sense of humour and been leading people in chants of "Aussie
Aussie Aussie, OI Oi Oi" (which I even had yelled at me while bus
gunzelling) and giving details of Australian medalists and no-one else.

BOO HOO!

Think yourselves lucky non Australian people! There are CityRail staff who
can have a good laugh, send people in the right direction, speak english,
not derail trains and be polite all at the same time (some of them are even
in this NG). They could be as boring as bat droppings if you want.........

There are enough staff from NESB (Non English Speaking Backgrounds) employed
by CityRail who would be happy to tell you some overseas chants (U-S-A!
U-S-A! comes immediately to mind) or results. How is the Indian Olympic team
going?

Also, passengers on The Ghan on Satuday by someone on the crew via the PA
were told that Milk Boy won the 1500m on Saturday when he came second.

Seriously though, most reports I've read and things I've seen over the past
week have been good (I want one of those Star Wars type "swords" that the
staff at Central have been using! Why they have the LED's on in daylight is
anyone's guess.......off switch?)

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com