Re: Pilfering of Photos

David

I'm sure that we all would be interested to see what the DoT's response is
to this. I take it that you emailed them as well. I know this following is
no excuse for what they've done but maybe they thought "he is a CityRail
employee, we can do what we want to his photos" despite the fact that they
are YOUR photos and not CityRail's.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

David Johnson wrote in message <39CF12AF.73CC2213@ozemail.com.au>...
|I was recently looking at your image libraries at
|<http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/images.html> and found approximately 17 of
my
|images in your library.  I was not informed that they had been used, nor
has any
|credit been given to me for their use.  This is a breach of copyright.

|--