Re: News for aus.rail & aus.aviation to One Net

Who cares - nobody with any sense (who relies on news servers) uses the
One.Net news server. Those of us who rely on news use commercial servers
(like me - Giganews -http://www.giganews.com/) and those who don't "rely" on
it use their ISP's (they do NOT use One.Net - nobody with any sense uses
One.Net).

Dave

8pshcp$946$1@bclass.spectrum.com.au">news:8pshcp$946$1@bclass.spectrum.com.au...