Re: [melb] Swapping of Trains

> Noticed today that the 1348up sandringham was run by a six car Hillside
> comeng. I'm guessing that the show is stuffing up the trains... or is it
> just that Bayside is so short of trains that they have to "borrow" them!

No, show time and Oaks Day (Thursday after Cup Day) the service on the
RCE line is shared between Connex and Bayside with through running with
Sandringham Trains.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news