Re: Two Trains collide near Airport???

"Taliesin Walker" <taliesin@nospam.chariot.net.au> wrote in message
> > Apparently a FC crew locked their train in the Master Siding at Mascot
and
> > sunk the staff at the intermediate staff hut. Unfortunately, their train
> was still foul. D106 hit the back of the train in the Master Siding around
4pm
> > and derailed at least the loco.
>
> Can someone explain that in plain English? I'm not that up on jargon.

Apparently - I don't know for a fact i.e. someone told me.
FC - FreightCorpse, nee FreightRail
crew - Rappers
locked - secured, stowed
their train - choo choo
Master - one in charge in S&M
Siding - what they put on the outside of houses
Mascot - Where to find the aerial equivalent of gunzels
sunk - inserted
staff - stick
intermediate - between the ends
staff hut. - Where they keep the sticks
Unfortunately - better if it hadn't happened
their train - choo choo
was - past tense verb of to be
still - snap, piccy
foul - KFC
D106 - Trip train hauling trucks from yard/siding to yard/siding
hit - What the Master does
the back of - opposite to the front of
the train - choo choo
in the Master Siding - where it was