Re: Adelaide tram refurbishment commences

> Should have done the opposite, put light rail through from Glenelg thru
the
> city along the Torrens Corridor, using modern light rail instead of
O-Bahn.
> A lot of heavy rail there could also be converted to light rail - but
> they're bus mad!

    I'ts their loss, as time progresses and the city becomes more and more
congested, people won't always obey bus lanes, and give way to busses, at
least with rail you have a set path.
    But on the other hand, let's be honest, why would Adelaide ever become
congested, who'd want to live there!  <gdr!>