Re: Whingers and Whingeing

<antstig@my-deja.com> wrote in message 8q922u$1fh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8q922u$1fh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <39c5bcb4$0$26546$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
>   "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> > <antstig@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > No, a Paddy, not that it is any of your f***ing business.
> >
> > I love calling Micks Poms, it really gets them going :-)
>
> :-)
>
> Micks? Ouch! So Politically Incorrenct!

All the more reason to use it! The only time I use it is to stir.

> Seriously with our stringent
> harassment policies some wowser (see below) might report you and then a
> major inquiry probably lasting several weeks would kick into action.

They could report me all they like, it'd be to no avail.

> I must think of some way to get you going.

I don't know how. Maybe you could suggest I was wrong about something, but
no, that wouldn't work, as everyone here keeps saying, I'm never wrong.

> I was talking to an Aussie mate of mine at work and he said Aussies are
> always calling each other whingers.

Musta been talking about his Pommie mates, as in "Whinging Pommie bastards".
We use that a lot.

>He also said that a killjoy is
> called a "wowser". I'm not sure if I've got the spelling right.

Yep. Usually PC type people that can't take a joke.

> Maybe I should read Bill Bryson's recent book on Australia. It might
> give me some ammuntion. :-)

Who?