Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

> > Saw it running as 6 cars, heading west from Flinders Street just after
> > 14:30. Shortly before that 3 of the cars had been sitting at Flinders Street
> > platform 1 west.
> >
> > Daniel
> > --
> > Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
> > dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au
> > http://www.custard.net.au/bowen/daniel/
>
> Yes we are being taught tha hard task of how to drive the thing while being
> distracted by pretty women?? I will prob be there all week i dunno i was sent
> down in my available time.
> ClawZ

Shouldn't you already know how to drive a Comeng?

Aren't you just learning how to drive the PIDS and new Communications
systems? (so you can get the right picture on the screen of that pretty
woman that just hoped on the third carriage).

What happens to the driver when he has a unrefurbished comeng as the
second three cars and the pretty woman gets on the sixth carriage?

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news