Report 15/09/2000

Went out to The Gap today (15/09/2000 1415) to see whats happning.
Then went around to Werris Creek some ( 2 ) new oil pots NTOF not NTAF.
Drove up to where the bush fire shed is (old petrol station) where we saw
8178 pulling the Tamworth - Werris Creek speed freight it had 7 wagons 6 oil
pots and 1 manildra starch or grain hopper. Not sure why it was up this way.
Went up opp the station to watch the seperation of the explorers at app.
1515 , 2505 lead the Armidale bound xpl while 2504 went to Moree.

--
All cats purr at 28hz.
I think your cats need tuning - according to a couple of quick measurements

Tom Devrell
ICQ# 37970733
gunzel3801@optusnet.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~devrell