(OT) Olympic Torch - was Cityrail free from today????

Russ

I've avoided the Torch like the plague. When it came to Penrith, I stayed
away as by the time I got home from work, it would have been very hard to
see it. It was the same when it made it's way though Sydney's west.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

Don't commit a crime near an Olympic Torch.