Re: Station sound and announcements.

Paul,

Are you forgetting the even more important announcement we heard? Due to the
Olympics, bins have been removed from Campbelltown station, so you are asked
to take your rubbish with. You will then be advised there is a bin outside
the station. So dont blow the station up, just the entrance :-) True...this
announcement (as voice not DVA) is on tape!

Glenn
39bddd55$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39bddd55$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...