Re: Adelaide tram refurbishment commences

Railway Rasputin3 wrote:

> It's Adelaide we talking about....they(SA government) hate anything runs on
> rail....
>
> what ever happened to the North Terrance station tram extension plan?
>
> Cheers
> James

>From when I was there, it was *too hard*.
That was the nearest they could come to a decent answer...
There were all sorts of reasons thrown up as to why it couldn't or shouldn't
happen, but for anyone serious about urban transit (not neccessarily rail), the
excuses were pretty weak.

Cheers.

--
Peter Homann
Steam Fireman, Pichi Richi Railway

My employer can't control how I think ...