Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

Erk <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
39caffdb$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39caffdb$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Railway Rasputin3 wrote in message
> <8qesoq$slr$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> |*seats are too stiff, unsuitable for long distance journey

> I hate to shatter the illusion but Connex Melbourne/
> Hillside Trains/whateveritiscalledthisweek is not in the
> long distance/interurban market.

Running time BEG - FSS can be up to 71 minutes long.

That is a while on a vandal resistent bus seat with minimal padding.
Compare that with your average car seat, (which is rail's main competitor)
and you get the picture...

> I'll have a Connex mouth drop, please.

No way, children like you ain't allowed to have them |-)

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - 82329734
Phone - long, long, short, long.