[announce]: Unofficial Metcard site update

Gday all,

After finishing most of the 1,000,000 and 1 other things
I had to do, the Unofficial Metcards Page has finally been
updated.

The updates include a new page for Melbourne Art Fair series,
the 2 missing scans added to the Olympic Soccer Retail page,
a new page for the Employee Touchcards, 4 new scans added to
the test & trial tickets page, and updated the news page.
Please see:

http://www.geocities.com/wagunz_au/whatsnew/whatsnew.html

for all the updates.

For anyone interested, could you also please update my email
address to:

robx@optushome.com.au

Thanks everyone !!

PS: Probable update to the Edmondson pages tomorrow
(or the next day etc, etc)

See yaz
--
Regards, Robbie,