Re: Ex Newington Arms depot ng line

1946?
When you go on the Rivercat to Parramatta you can see the loading dock.
Parked on the dock and the surrounding area are lots of 2ft ? gauge freight
stock. I have seen a photo of a yellow battery locomotive (it is fairly new)
they used until recently. - maybe there is more than one?

Chris
"Michael Lewis" <mdlewis@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
NE%u5.3356$tj4.30051@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:NE%u5.3356$tj4.30051@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> I visited the Olympic site recently and when I left via Holker St, I
noticed
> what looked like a narrow gauge track coming from the direction of the
river and proceeding under the bridge which is

39bc18c0@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39bc18c0@news.iprimus.com.au...