Re: Countrylink Olympic timetables

Erk <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
39bc7cb3@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39bc7cb3@news.iprimus.com.au...
> As of 1730 Sydney time 11/9, there is still no news on the CountryLink
> website about altered arrangements for the Olympic Period. I even tried
> selecting a timetable for Saturday Strathfield - Melbourne and the old
> timetable in place.

I guess you really need to buy their ticket in order to get all these
information :-)

> If CityRail did this, the public, the media and some members of this NG
> would go bersek. I'll give CityRail credit as they have made great efforts
> in signage and information (both at stations and on the web).

Speaking of Cityrail website, it may be worthy for them to do a <last minute
up to date information> similar to what Connex/QR-Citytrain did. Giving
passengers very upto date information on what's happening on the network
recently.