Re: Olympic Park Station Crowd Control

<antstig@my-deja.com> wrote in message 8pihfk$2m2$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8pihfk$2m2$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Does anyone have any worries about crowd control at Olympic Park
> Station?

They don't seem to have had any problems so far.

> I wonder how any disruptions affecting the shared lines will have a
> knock on effect on trains going to OP.
>
> Is there any strategy in how trains are going to be prioritised on the
> shared lines?

They're going to keep trains separated as much as possible. The only trains
going to Olmpic Park are from Sydney Terminal/OP/ST and Blacktown/OP/Bt.
(Except for the occassional interurban).

There will be no turnouts at Illawarra Junction. All trains on the main will
go to Sydney Terminal, on the Suburban will go over the bridge and the Local
will go around the Quay.

No trains will stop at Homebush, Macdonaldtown, Regent's Park or Beralla.

> Sorry for all these questions but I'm curious and a little uneasy.

Have a Bex and a good lie down.