Re: Photo of Hua Hin Station Needed

The correct ng is misc.transport.rail.misc, but nobody ever uses it for its
intended purpose (it ends up with just more USA spam).  The ng should cater for
all countries not covered by direct ngs.  However, there is a disturbing trend to
bypass ngs and create mailing lists: excessively cumbersome, too much bandwidth,
too much time to read.  Soon internet will go the way of cb radio.

I have a postcard with the current Hua Hin station on it: will scan & send after
Sept.00 RNV is distributed.
I also have a photo of Hua Hin just after opening, published in an article filed
somewhere.  I will scan and send it within 20 years.

Gil: please send me a direct e-mail in 7 days to remind me.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith