Re: Connex's Entertrainment train [Vic]

Funny you mention pokies. This is probably a desparate act by some band that
can't get pub gigs any more.

I seem to remember seeing a news article about a band performing on trains
on the Gawler line in Adelaide a few years ago. Haven't heard anything about
it since.

Personally, I prefer to sit, look out the window and dream when I'm on
trains, I don't know about live music.

Tali