Re: (NSW) 1924 renumbering system

Greetings Group,  FYI, 5" gauge models have been built of the "gaps" in the
"30" series.

37 class - a stretched 36 class boiler on Pacific (4-6-2) chassis officially
drawn out but not proceeded with because of 38 class. It operates at
Illawarra Live Steamers track Virginia Street North Wollongong. Running days
are the 4th Sunday each month (except December)

39 class - a stretched 38 class with 4-8-2 chassis - with the external looks
of an unsteamlined 38. I think this unit was never officially planned, but
is a model engineer's "might have been". I am unsure where the "home track"
is for this loco.

Regards, John Garaty