Re: Countrylink Olympic timetables

In article <39B77B28.CD712EEA@iprimus.com.au>,
  Anita Lukaszyk <neety@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> AFAIK Central and Strathfield are the only two stations that still do
> it.
>
> Erk wrote:
> >
> > I have said to RR3 both privately and on this NG that you do not
need a
> > ticket at present to enter the CountryLink platforms 1-3 at Central
as they
> > are ungated. They still IIRC have platform tickets in use on sale
from the
> > booking offices for the CityRail platforms.
>
> --
> Anita Lukaszyk
> neety@iprimus.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety

I don't think platform ticket is valid at all during the olympic, I
think when they meant the train ticket.

I think the reason they doing this is to reduce the number of people on
the platforms hence less crowed station. At the same time they don't
want people accidently jump on the wrong trains.

--
Cheers

RR3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/