Re: Save 15% on Lingerie

Do you have any underpants for guys with trains on them?

<wozza@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:20090016.5228@hotmail.com...
>     15% off all Lingerie for the next 2 weeks!
>
>                                   http://www.lingerieworld.com.au
>
> Hiqhest quality, Imported, American Lingerie delivered to your doorstep.
>
> You can save 15% off all lingerie items for the next 2 weeks. Just visit
http://www.lingerieworld.com.au before the end of the Olympics and you will
be eligible for a further 15% reduction on your Lingerie purchase from us.
Mention Olympic special at the checkout and we will automatically deduct 15%
from your Purchase.

> Just Click thru to http://www.lingerieworld.com.au and when at the
checkout Mention "Olympic Special" in the comments field. We will do the
rest and deduct 15% off your lingerie bill.

> Just remember to visit us before the 2nd of October 2000 and mention
Olympic Special to qualify for this great saving.