Re: NSW - Keep Some of the OG TT?

The River I think will be back after the Olympics. It is mainly meant for
Central Coast people who work in Parramatta to have a direct service.

At one stage, it used to run Wyong - Emu Plains - Flemo Car Sheds and
reverse in the afternoon but lately goes to Blacktown or St Marys IIRC.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com