Re: Latest news on Speedrail

To Pete

On the 10th of July, I had attended a public meeting at the Penrith
Civic building on the Speedrail project.
>From what I learned from the General Speedrail Manager (Josh Baker) and
also the information booklets they gave out.
70% of the project will be privately funded and will not be funded by
the government (Well not all of it)

Contracts I'm not sure about. I'm not sure when they propose to start
the project but it will take about 45months.

Hope this helps

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <q5Gx5.1050$Xx3.4953@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au>,
  "Peter Berrett" <pberrett@optushome.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am curious to know where the VFT is at in terms of approval. Last I
heard
> Speedrail had been selected as the preferred tenderer but nothing
further.
> Has the Government agreed to shell out the $$$ for the project? Is it
> underway? Is it just pie in the sky? Have any contracts been signed?
>
> cheers Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.