Re: Guards and drivers Olympic payment

Who's responsible for that? Maybe it would be different if we had a Union?
Some of us have refused to part with the "backpay" which is rightfully ours.
Now we have been told that we will not be entitled to the next round of pay
rises.
(Funny how 5% of voters for the latest agreement can decide to except it on
behalf of the other 95%!)
I guess the final outcome will be decided in the courts if we can get enough
rank and file support for a challenge.

39c6c654$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39c6c654$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...