Re: [NSW] Last traces of Grant wiped

Hurstville has been femalised as of 6th September: confirmed 0800 and 1500

The computer in the platform 3/4 station box now has it's little LED on, but
the screen remains off.

Also, a wheelchair access ramp box has been stuck to the side of the
staircase so that attendants can open the door with a key, slide out the
ramp to the doors of train and let the wheelchair people off if they require
assistance.

Also, the information boards [that hold posters] on the stairway have been
changed. The new boards are now stainless steel with perspex covering rather
than white.