The Royal Hudson - A Steam Excursion

I recently discovered your web site by doing a search for Royal + Hudson
Video.  Our video production company has in its inventory, a 25 minute
documentary on "The Royal Hudson" steam locomotive excursion near
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.  A video clip can viewed by
clicking on http://amproductions.com/vids_indivtitlesframe.html.  We are
interested in distributing our video through the internet and wish to
know if this product would be suitable for distribution through your web
site. The Royal Hudson video is available in NTSC & PAL formats. If
interested, or require further information, please reply to
tomk@amproductions.com in order that we may proceed in supplying this
video to you for distribution.

Sincerely,

Tom Konyves