Re: OT Bus navigators wanted in Sydney

Malcolm Purvis wrote:

> Erk> Lidcombe looks like a good spot [to photograph buses]!
>
> For those who are interested in photographing buses, I'd strongly recommend a
> trip to John St, Lidcombe.  Even my wife, who normally pays no attention to
> different types of transport, has started playing "Spot the new Bus Company"
> because we see so many buses as we walk down the street!
>
> Malcolm

But then you would miss the ones operating the CityRail services plus
the media and sponser shuttles using the southside of Lidcombe (uses
East Street and Joseph Street.

Try these also:
	Vaughan Street & Olympic Dirve (no, named for the 1956 Olympics)
	Park Road - exit from Bus 2000 'depot', CityRail Service & Olympic
services
	Chisolm Road - entrance to Bus 2000
	Mona Street - saw several here today including Swan Hill Coaches
	Wellington Road - to and from Bus 2000 depot and Olympic services

Peter