Re: Opening Ceremony transport

Yes, that first train was packed full. there was a bit more room, but it was
quite full. same as the next 5 trains that i saw.

I was on my way home from central, where the crowds were not too big, but
still sizable. anyway, the first 5 op trains that i saw heading to the city
had about 5 people each, then the rest were chockas. the blacktown trains
still had a few more seats left. And i have never seen a richmond train
still half full at riverstone at 1am in the morning!!!!

--
Paul Jones

39c2efd1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39c2efd1@news.iprimus.com.au...