Re: [NSW] rolling stock during games

Hubert Lam wrote:

> * West intercity (SYD-KTO), mostly 6 car V sets
> * North intercity (SYD-NTL), i think should all be 8 car V sets
> * Olympic Park Metro (SYD-OLP, BAK-OLP), all T sets
> * North intercity (NSY-GOS), mostly G sets, many T sets in the peak as
> frequencies increase
> * North all stops (HBY-HBY via Central), all S sets (may be the occasional K
> set)
> * West, mostly K sets, with the occasional S set
> * South, mostly S sets (i did spot an 8 car C set today), only one or two T
> sets (as most would've gone into the Olympic Park Metro runs)
> * Bankstown, all R sets, probably with a few C sets as well
>
> I have no idea what happens in sector 1, so if someone knows please add to
> list.

The latest ARHS Bulletin Rolling Stock Lists shows 3 cars (C3823, C3890 & T4949)
at Goninan for collision repairs. I think they were from the Cronulla collision
in June (?).

I heard a rumor CityRail wanted all these cars repaired in time for the
Olympics. Does anyone know if they are back in service yet?

Jon Lau