Re: Photospots in Perth

tony <tony@gns.cri.nz> wrote in message
8ps62q$22s3$1@news.comnet.co.nz">news:8ps62q$22s3$1@news.comnet.co.nz...
> I will be in Perth for a few days at the end of the month. What are the
good
> spots for photographing trains, especially accessible from Public
Transport?

1. Any bridge over the railway between East Perth and Midland:
Indian-Pacific, Prospector
2. Flat stretch of track at Maylands or Bassendean - ditto
3. Fremantle Station
4. The Guildford Bridge over the Swan River
5. My favourite place is Bell's Rapids on the upper Swan River, but you
can't get there by bus or train. The IP goes through its first big cutting
there. Let us know when you're arriving and I could maybe give you a lift,
it's only 5km from my place.

cheers
Neil