Re: [VIC] 'Flier' Express Trains (WAS New Bayside timetable in November)

> The evening fast trains after 1900 are excellent for punters who enjoy a few
> beers at the Windsor and then can get home to the eastern suburbs!

Yes the 18:59 and 19:17 are very well used (since all the other train
that time of night stop all stations). So If I am going to Ringwood I
can leave town up to 10 minutes later and get to Ringwood only 2-3
minutes later.

9:17 in the morning doesn't have that many people on it.

16:43 and 16:47 are quite well used (certian people will catch it each
day).
Also with a 16:45 Ringwood express Richmond - Box Hill there is a lot of
trains around then and they are all used very well.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news