new partner program

Dear Managers,

Do you or your clients intend to expand your business with the Internet to
accept high volume credit card business worldwide ?

E-payment solutions can provide all of your clients online Credit Card
processing needs :

   * Offshore Merchant Account
   * Multi- Currency
   * Real - Time Clearing (2-6 secs)
   * Advanced Fraud Protection
   * Weekly Settlements
   * Online Reporting & Accounts in real time
   * Reduced Credit Card Fees High Risk accounts - Gaming, Adult

This complete Credit Card processing service is available to your clients
now, and with our Referral Programme you continue to earn financial rewards
from every client you introduce to epayment solutions.com

Please email me with your TEL for information on our services,
thank you.

Best Regards,

David Chambers
ausales@epaymentsolutions.
tel:+61 (0)7 5538 8848 fax:+61 (0)7 55388976
www.epaymentsolutions.com

ausrail@railpage.org.au