Re: FAQ this (Was: VIC - Great Northern)

> >aus.rail is needs a FAQ NOW!!!!! What happened to this project a couple
> >months ago?
>
> I got lazy writing the posting program. (Didn't I promise the program would
> have the feature of half completion?)

You mean the program was working so you have scrapped it, and now you
have a non working program so you are writing a manual for it.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news