Old Darling Harbour goods line

Has this been noted previously?

The short stretch of the old Darling Harbour freight line that was not
used for the Light Rail (ie that runs from near Central, through a
short tunnel as gauntlet track and then along an embankment for a few
hundred metres) looks like it's being removed.  I had a snoop yesterday
and the track had been either removed or graded over between the tunnel
and near the Ultimo Rd bridge; and the Up track had definitely been
removed from the bridge. Looks like a construction site. There was
still a section of single track embedded in concrete though.

Apologies if this is not news, but I thought it worth a mention.

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.