Re: ATN TasRail TransRail // NR & Freightcorp Privatisation

There is a slightly intriguing issue that arises from all the current happenings
in New Zealand, and notably matters relating to the apparent breakup of
TranzRail.
Whilst I appreciate that Tasrail is a freight operation, and it seems likely
that TranzRail will maintain its primary freight operations, there has been
virtually no discussion about what is going to happen to Tasrail.
My understanding was that Tasrail, whilst being a separate entity, was basically
still subject to NZ management.

Any comments ??

--

Regards