Re: [NSW] Waverton to Luna Park (Milsons Pt)

this line is what I like to call the Lavender Bay car sidings.
Yes it is a siding (I have seen surburban trains there before, and also
a G-SET) and of course, it is electrified.
When I went to see the New Millenium Firworks display (31/12/99) I was
along Eastcrescent St which walking along it will go over this line.

mmm....anything historical still there (Any old workshop or railway
line I try my best to visit)?

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689