Re: S Sets & Airconditioners...

I agree with you. Maybe they could pretend they were semi-permanently coupled
and treat them like K/C/T/G/DKM-DKT sets. Seeing 4 Goninan cars as an S set is
a rarity but it does look good. As for moving the panto to the trailer, though,
it might not be worth the trouble.

Robert Harris <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in article
<39F8004E.5E983322@fastlink.com.au>...
> Look at a K set, thats how.
> The pantos were to be relocated on the trailer car giving room for the
> units.
> My only problem is that there are 5 types/series of S set cars floating
> around plus the Tulloch trailers so ther would be miss matching cars
> attached to others. I like them to be all the same if they were going to
> be permantly coupled together, in the interest of smooth stopping and
> they look good too.
>
> rgds
>
> Tezza wrote:
> >
> > "Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@mail.com> wrote in message
> > 01c03ec7$f7dddbe0$4bdc36cb@tfboles">news:01c03ec7$f7dddbe0$4bdc36cb@tfboles...
> > > But where would the a/c equipment go? is there enought room?
> >
> > I don't know where it'd go, maybe take up part of the vestibule, but there
> > must be enough room somewhere, they agreed to do it.
> >

> > > Robert Harris <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in article
> > > <39F6D006.48F9CE87@fastlink.com.au>...

> > presume
> > > the