Re: NSW intercities??

I'm not sure about the Southern Highlands Line but I think (think, that
is, not sure) There are limited services departing/arriving Central
to/from Moss Vale. Most services I think would begin at Campbeltown.

I have a website on Intercity services (just playing around, these
aren't official)from the other Intercity Lines and Services.

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

Maikha "V" Ly

In article <QuMJ5.92941$bI6.3314137@news1.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Luke" <jacqui1904@one.net.au> wrote in message
> 39f78cfc@pink.one.net.au">news:39f78cfc@pink.one.net.au...
> > how often do intercities run on all lines in syd?and do any
intercities
> for
> > the southern highlands (Goulburn etc) depart from Central or
> Campbelltown??
>
> http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/timetables/
>
> Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/