Re: [NSW] S Sets & Airconditioners...

C3742 and C3009 are such cars in sector 3 that have sealed windows
because the hopper ones have been smashed but were unable to be
replaced by new hopper windows, that's why the sealed ones went in.
Otherwise I know of zero S set cars with a/c.

In article <8t4ss8$o27$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>,
  "Glen O'Riley" <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote:
> Well only C & K may have a/c but I saw a train with a Black S front
plate
> come though on of the stations the other day (think it was Redfern)
and it
> definitely had sealed windows much like the new ones in the K sets.
If it
> hasn't got a/c then Cityrail should rip the things back out and put
the old
> ones back in to allow some ventilation of some sort one would think.
I know
> I won't be catching it later this summer!
>
> "sean" <sean@hello.springwood.rail> wrote in message
> 39f579c2$0$11622$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39f579c2$0$11622$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > C sets have air con so have K sets

|Hubert              hubert@imap4.com      |