Re: AN 8300/AVAY vans- last use ?

Some of the ballast train operating in the Murray Bridge to Belaire had a
brake van at both end of the train fairly late, well after they had been
removed from regular services.

Australian Rail Track Corporation Still own AVAP403 as part of their
Breakdown Fleet.

--
Cheers

Chris Drymalik - drymalik@arcom.com.au