Re: [NSW] Waverton to Luna Park (Milsons Pt)

6 trains are stabled there during the weekdays.
This line is where ETR train crews conduct training.

It was origionaly the line to Milsons Point station and ferry wharf
before construction of the harbour bridge. There is still an old milage
peg there (miles not Kms).

As far as going there/is it worth a visit, well you will have to decide.
I enjoy going there and it has great views of the Habour.

rgds

jshugg@westpac.com.au wrote:

> I've noticed this short line in street directories.  It appears not to
> have any stations along its route, but it features a tunnel.
>
> What is/was the line's purpose and is it:
> still there;
> electrified;
> worth a visit?
>
> Many thanx... James