Re: Logs return to Wodonga

So, where exactly is this coal siding?  Is it at Bandianna, the station or
North of the station. And is it going BG or Satandard?

I remember that logs went broard gauge on the Wodonga fuel train a year or
two ago, but not for very long.
 Thanks.

39f44fbb$0$11628$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39f44fbb$0$11628$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...