Re: [NSW] on time running

Post AM peak out west was strained this morning.  The 0916 Penrith - Syd
Term (originates at Springwood) lost 20 minutes between Pendle Hill and
Strathfield.  Congestion on the up main was quite serious as were train

One packed OP bound R set left Westmead with "Aussie, Aussie......." clearly
eminating from one of the cars.  Party mood reigned supreme for those bound
for OP but there was considerable complaint from those that were 19 minutes
late into town.

The up main Westmead to Granville/up suburban from Granville appeared free
flowing.

Chris

8t11qn$kk2$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8t11qn$kk2$1@nnrp1.deja.com...