Re: Melb (AUS) W-class trams

Leon Kernan wrote:

[viz W-class trams in Melbourne]

> Well, just a guess but i'm sure i'm not the only person who prefers *not* to
> ride on them.

The times I've spent in Melbourne I've travelled extensively on the tram
network, and I must say I actually /preferred/ the double-yoos. The
seats were comfy, and they lacked that sterile, formica-plastered feel
of the Z, A and B class. The lack of heating never bothered me - then
again, I'm from Queensland and I like the cold.

--
Rob Kearey
President, Queensland University Musical Society