Re: (VIC)Person hit By Train.

"Mathew Klock" <time@alphalink.com.au> writes:

>Someone was hit by a train at Nunadwaing eariler today. The female was
>crossing the Rooks Rd Crossing, wearing head phones and didn't hear the
>train coming. NOt sure if she was killed or what..

This crossing has large red striped boom gates. Admittedly there's no
pedestrian gates, IIRC, but still, I don't know how someone could not
notice the main gates being down...

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |