Re: More Camden Tram

As I said in previous post, the last regular ran at Midnight on New Years
Eve.
The special on New Years Day was organised by NSWGR (I think the organiser's
name was Ken Charlton), they were heavily into running "public fan tours" in
the early 60's

-
Graeme Cleak

39ec5286$0$11635$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39ec5286$0$11635$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...