Re: NT railway deal to be signed today

Tonights Melbourne ABC news showed footage of our Prime Minister dodging the
press (re the Reith issue) at what appeared to be Islington Workshops today.
ALF prominant in the background. I guess that he was putting pen to paper.
Jim

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
EA6H5.20$Y66.3834@news0.optus.net.au">news:EA6H5.20$Y66.3834@news0.optus.net.au...
> Michael (usenet.spam@gunzel.net) wrote:
> > David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
> > <39ECF284.3A08306C@fang.omni.com.au>:
>
> > >An agreement for the long-awaited Alice Springs to Darwin railway will
> > >be signed in Adelaide today. The Prime Minister and the leaders of
South