3rd Steamtrain Driving Tour is on

Following the success of the two previous tours to Wolsztyn in Poland I have
fixed the date for the next tour .
It will be the 14th of April 2001 from Berlin and then seven days of steam
train driving at the only remaining,  fully operational steam depot in
Europe - Wolsztyn. Every day during that week the participants will be able
to get on the footplate of either passenger or goods train loco , driving
one way and firing the other.
The group consists of max 10 people, accommodation at the very comfortable
barracks overlooking the turn of the century shed and turntable. Currently
there are seven locos in service .
Anyone interested , please write to me here and cc to  my office at
Traveland Brookvale in Syd on :
2470@traveland.com.au

Voytek Lasek